Who knew rustic and chic could work so well together?
A barn wedding venue is the perfect idea for a photo-friendly outdoor retreat. The open setting of a barn gives you the perfect blank canvas to personalize with your theme. From jar string lights to reclaimed wood decorations, there are endless creative possibilities to add a touch of whimsy to a space.
Simple touches go a long way. With the Canton Barn venue as your backdrop, your wedding day photos will be staged for perfection. Here are creative ideas to help you get inspired for your wedding in South Dakota.
10 Creative Ideas for Restored Barn Weddings
1. Add a touch of refined elegance with old-timey glassware, silverware, and plate settings.
2. Complement white tablecloths with bold colored napkins and florals for table settings.
3. Skip elaborate floral arrangements and get minimalist with glassware and white flowers like daisies or baby’s breath.
4. Use chalkboards to display quotes, games, the itinerary, or the menu.
5. Beautify a station for guestbook entries and card drop-offs. Accent it with personal photos of your love story.
6. Go all out with reclaimed wood centerpieces and small signs to complement the rustic barn theme.
7. Add woven baskets, metal tiered stands, and bright florals to your buffet table.
8. Situate tree wood slices and decor with a white cake for a divine look.
9. Work in seasonal touches like pine cones, pumpkins, and conifer leaves.
10. Give yourself a spotlight with bright lights for a glowing backdrop and eye-catching text accents.
Make Your Wedding Day in South Dakota One to Remember
A restored barn is the perfect wedding venue location for those interested in celebrating with a countryside theme. Now that you have creative ideas to make your day beautiful, don’t forget about lining up the vendors!